Welcome to Blockchain SG

Hi all,

Welcome to Blockchain SG

My name is Richard. I started to get interested in Blockchain Technology and the Cryptocurrencies (especially Bitcoin and Ethereum) ever since I read the an interesting article entitled "Blockchain Frenzy" in one of the In-flight magazine from British Airways.  

To continue digging further of this new found interest of mine, I've read a couple of online articles/blogs/videos on this seemingly revolutionary new technology, I am hooked and convinced that it has huge potential to revolutionized how we exchange value or for that matter, how we use the internet. To be frank, initially I am quite skeptical about it, especially on the cryptocurrency, however, the more I dig deeper, the more I am convinced of its benefits and values. 

In fact, MAS (Monetary Authority Of Singapore) has kicked off a Proof of concept project called Project Ubin (since late last year) with the intention in introducing a tokenised SGD via blockchain technology. More on this project at a later post. 

The purpose of me in creating this blog is to document the Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies adaptation in Singapore. I believed we are still in the early phase of this revolutionary technology, I want to be an early adapter and hopefully along the way I can share more of what I've learnt with the you folks and make our national digitization journey a smoother one. 

Smart Nation, here we come! 

I will continue to do more research and along the way will write/share more blog posts/resources on the specific use cases of Blockchain technology in Singapore.

Stay tuned!

P/S: If you have any comment or feedback, feel free to contact me at richard8169@gmail.com   

Comments

Factor Based Investing

Factor Based Investing
Click here for FREE workshop